- Clara Anna Fontein will protect the confidentiality of subscribers to our newsletters and visitors to our website, and will only make use of information provided by subscribers or visitors for the specific purpose permitted or required.
- Clara Anna Fontein will only release a subscriber’s information to a third party under the following circumstances:
- when directed by the written instruction of the subscriber or prospective subscriber;
- when directed by an order of Court;
- in order to Clara Anna Fontein’s attorneys in connection with any potential, threatened or actual litigation;
- in order to Clara Anna Fontein’s auditors for the purpose of auditing their accounts.
- You may browse this site without telling us who you are, or revealing any of your personal information. We do track the Internet address of the domains of visitors and analyse such for trends and statistics. The individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages may make use ‘cookies’ so that we can provide you with more tailored information when you return to our site. ‘Cookies’ are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve the service that we offer you. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We store the information you supply to us to personalise your use of our services. You may update personal information at any time by using the ‘Update information’ function.
- We may, from time, to time disclose aggregate information to third parties to identify the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site. Your identity and/or personal information will under no circumstances be disclosed.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of or the content on sites linking out of the Clara Anna Fontein website. By using this site, you agree to exclude Clara Anna Fontein from any liability arising from your access to sites other than those on the Clara Anna Fontein network.
- Clara Anna Fontein confirms that by accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read all of the privacy terms and the POPI disclaimer wherein you understand and agree that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by Clara Anna Fontein and such use may include placing such information in the public domain.
- Further by continuing to access this website you specifically agree that Clara Anna Fontein will use such information provided by you, irrespective of the nature of such information. However, the company will use its best endeavors and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided, is only used for the purposes it has been provided.
- Please note that by submitting information via this website, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please exit this page and do not access or use the website.
Disclaimer – The Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013
We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
We collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so that we may:
- Respond to any query or comment received from you;
- Inform you of new offers;
- Process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and/or services;
- Process the information in line with the specific purpose for which it has been provided; and
- Generally, improve your experience on our website.
Processing of Information
We will share your personal information:
- In order to comply with applicable legislation or with legal process served on our company;
- In order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company.
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Although we take the aforementioned precautions in protecting your personal information, we shall however not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of the disclosure of such information if outside our reasonable control.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to applicable legislation);
- Request the return or destruction of your Personal Information (subject to applicable legislation);
- Lodge a complaint with the company.